Protecting your privacy is one of our top concerns and priorities. We maintain administrative, physical and technical safeguards to maintain the security of your nonpublic personal information that we obtain or create as required by applicable law. We also restrict access to your nonpublic personal information that we obtain or create to only our employees and others who need to know that information to provide and fulfill our products or services to you. We apply the same privacy practices and policies to our former customers as to our current customers.
Information We May Collect and Share with Others. Examples include:
- Information we receive from you on applications for our products and services, such as name, address (residence and email), phone numbers, social security number and driver’s license number;
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as type of insurance policy purchased;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency or insurance support organization, such as your insurance claims and credit history;
- Information we receive from governmental agencies that collect driving and auto accident histories; and
- Information we receive when you visit our websites.
Categories of Parties to Whom We May Disclose Information. Examples includes:
- Regulators and law enforcement when permitted or required by law;
- Others, with your consent;
- Institutions providing financial products and services we sell, such as insurance companies;
- Third-party service providers when it is necessary to allow them to provide services for us;
- Persons who perform marketing services on our behalf;
- Joint marketers, such as insurance companies and agents and financial institutions; and
- Consumer reporting agencies or insurance support organizations.
Internet, Mobile Applications and Social Media Users
We may use at our website common online tracking technologies like web browser cookies, analytical tools, or other technologies to customize our websites, mobile applications, and social media interactions to enhance your overall customer experience. Our mobile and social media applications may also collect non-personally identifiable demographic information (such as age, sex, and city/state location) about the users of each application. When you visit our website, a message called a cookie is sent from our web server to your computer, which you can disable in your web browser if you decline to accept cookies. This cookie resides on your computer until your Internet browser is turned off and is used to make it easier for you to navigate among different pages at our website. This cookie does not collect any personally identifiable information about you. Our website contains hyperlinks to other websites on the Internet which we do not control, are not governed by our privacy practices and policies and for which we are not responsible. Before you provide information to any of these other websites, you should review their terms of service (or similar legal terms) and their privacy policies so that you know what information is collected by the website and what use or disclosure may be made of information you provide to the website. Our website does not engage in collecting personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. We have not authorized any third party to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you visit our website. Thus, our website does not respond to web browser “do not track” track signals or other similar mechanisms.
Accuracy of Your Personal Information that We Possess
We strive to maintain the accuracy of your information that we have. With proper identification, you have the right to access the information we have about you. You have the right to ask us to correct, amend or delete any information about you that you believe to be incorrect, and we will respond to your request within 30 days. If we concur with your request, we will amend or delete your information in question. We will also send the correction to anyone identified by you who received the incorrect information from us in the last 2 years, any insurance-support organization whose primary source of your nonpublic personal information is us if an insurance-support organization has systematically received your nonpublic personal information from us during the last 7 years and any insurance-support organization that furnished your nonpublic personal information to us. If we do not agree that the information is incorrect, you have the right to give us a statement of what you believe to be correct. We will place your statement in our records, and we will send your statement to anyone described above that is entitled to receive a correction of your nonpublic personal information in our records. We will also send your statement to anyone who later receives the information from us. To request access to or to amend or delete about information you that we have,
please contact us at:
Answer Financial Inc.
Post Office Box 52910
Knoxville, TN 37950-2910
California Residents: Right to Opt-Out of Information Sharing
In the state of California, you have the right to restrict the sharing of some personal and financial information with outside companies that we do business with. Your decision to opt-out does not prohibit our sharing of information in order to service your account, as permitted by law, or if necessary for us to follow the law. This includes sending you information about other products or services. To opt-out, follow one of the below options:
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-461-9101
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to opt-out. Please include the following information in your email:
- Full Name
- Account or Policy Numbers